Cellectis SA Combined General Shareholders’ Meeting of May 18, 2015
Published on May 20, 2015
Paris (France) – May 19, 2015 – The Combined General Shareholders’ Meeting of Cellectis S.A. (Alternext: ALCLS – Nasdaq Global Market: CLLS) was held on Monday, May 18, 2015 in Paris, at the Group’s headquarters.
At the end of the meeting, during which more than 75% of votes were exercised, all of the ten resolutions submitted for the shareholders' vote were approved.
In particular, Cellectis’ shareholders voted on:
- the approval of the parent company and consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2014;
- term of office renewal of directors Mr André Choulika, Mr David Sourdive and Mr Alain Godard;
- the approval of regulated agreements;
- the authorization of a share repurchase plan and the authorization given to the Board of Directors to retire the shares acquired through it;
- the nomination of a new Director, Mr Jean-Marie Messier.
Jean-Marie Messier, 58 years old, is co-founder and head of Messier Maris & Associés, an investment bank headquartered in Paris and New-York. Messier Maris & Associés is recognized as a leading independent corporate finance advisor in mergers and acquisitions, financial restructuring and equity / debt advisory.
The full results of the vote can be examined on the company’s website.