Cellectis SA Combined General Shareholders’ Meeting of June 27, 2014
Published on June 30, 2014
June 30, 2014 – Paris (France) – The Combined General Shareholders’ Meeting of Cellectis (Alternext: ALCLS) was held on Friday, June 27, 2014 in Paris, at the Group’s headquarters.
At the end of the meeting, during which more than 43,8% of voting rights were exercised, 21 of the 22 resolutions had been adopted.
21 resolutions received more than 96,5% votes in favor. Resolution No. 22, which did not have the Board of Directors’ recommendation, was rejected.
In particular, Cellectis’ shareholders voted on:
- the approval of the parent company and consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013;
- the renewal as directors the term of office of Ms Annick Schwebig, Mr Pierre Bastid and Mr Laurent Arthaud ;
- the approval of regulated agreements;
- the authorization of a share repurchase plan and the authorization given to the Board of Directors to retire the shares acquired through it;
- various delegations of authority and financial authorizations granted to the Board of Directors.
The full results of the vote can be examined on the company’s website (www.cellectis.com).
The Combined General Shareholders’ Meeting provided an opportunity for André Choulika, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, to explain the way in which the Group is positioning itself as a key player in the field of oncology and is playing a full part in the therapeutic revolution taking place in the field of adoptive immunotherapy to fight cancer with T lymphocytes bearing a CAR. In this connection, André Choulika put into perspective the various agreements reached since the beginning of the year.