Cellectis: 2014 financial results
Published on March 04, 2015
March 4, 2015 – Paris (France) – Cellectis SA (Alternext: ALCLS) publishes its consolidated financial statements for 2014, as approved by the Board of Directors at their meeting on March 3, 2015.
- Total revenues and other income amounted to €26.4 M. This is mainly due to the collaboration agreements signed with Servier and Pfizer.
- Net loss for the period is €-0.972 M, including a loss of €2.8 M for the Tools and Services segment which operations were sold or terminated in 2014.
- As of December 31, 2014, shareholders’ equity was €59.5 M, and cash and cash equivalents were €112.3 M.
- The accounts for the year ended December 31, 2014, have been audited. The audit reports are being prepared.
Consolidated financial statements
- As mentioned in the press release dated February 20, 2015, we draw your attention to the fact that some figures for the year ended December 31, 2013, are different from what has previously published. These corrections are explained in more details in a note which can be accessed following this link: