- Develop next-generation gene and cell therapies using genome editing.
- Develop, design and execute functional assays of cells of the hematopoietic system at the ex vivo and in vivo level.
- Multi-parameter analyses of hematopoietic cells including flow cytometry and other molecular and cellular assays.
- Work with a cross-disciplinary team to optimize hematopoietic stem cell culture and editing approaches.
- PhD in gene therapy, cellular and molecular biology, genetics or related discipline, with 1-2 years of postdoctoral experience.
- Solid knowledge of hematopoietic stem cell biology.
- Expertise in characterizing and analyzing cell subsets by multi-color flow cytometry.
- Strong background in molecular biology techniques.
- Hands-on experience with in vivo models.
- Excellent troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-moving, goal-oriented environment.