- Design, set up, perform and analyze experiments independently.
- Maintain cell cultures and perform cell-based and immunological assays (e.g. ELISA, Cytotoxicity, proliferation, apoptosis).
- Evaluate novel cellular therapies using cellular and molecular biology techniques.
- Perform and analyze multicolor flow cytometry experiments.
- Preferably be able to handle murine models and perform ex vivo experiments.
- Keep careful documentation of experiments in the electronic notebook.
- Present data to a multidisciplinary team clearly and concisely.
- Participate to ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the BSL2 laboratory.
- BS/MS in biology, cell biology, immunology, or related discipline with 1+ years lab experience.
- Strong knowledge of cellular biology techniques (cell culture, viral transduction, transfection, proliferation) as well as cell-based and immunological assays (ELISA, cytotoxicity).
- Solid foundation in multicolor flow cytometry and analysis.
- Experience in Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and data analysis tools (Flowjo, prism).
- Ability to meticulously maintain an electronic lab notebook (ELN), document laboratory information in management system (LIMS) and draft SOPs.
- Expertise with organoid model and murine model handling (injections- IV, SC, IP- and organ dissection) is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of molecular biology and gene editing techniques is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking proficiency in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a team player and able to work independently.