- Develop next-generation gene and cell therapies using genome editing.
- Develop, design and execute functional ex vivo assays on hematopoietic stem cells.
- Multi-parameter analyses of hematopoietic stem cells including flow cytometry and other molecular and cellular assays.
- Work with a cross-disciplinary team to optimize hematopoietic stem cell culture and gene editing approaches.
- Ph. D in gene therapy, cellular and molecular biology, genetics or related disciplines, with a postdoctoral experience of 1-3 years.
- Solid experience with hematopoietic stem cell biology.
- Expertise in characterizing and analyzing cell subsets by multi-color flow cytometry and CFU assay.
- Excellent troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently are required.
- Knowledge in biochemistry and protein analytical methods is a plus.
- Knowledge in vivo animal model is a plus.
- Fluent in French and English.