- Hands on experience with mammalian cell culture, aseptic techniques (experience in culture of immune cells and stem cells is favourable).
- Proven experience and expertise in bioprocess development and scaling. Hands-on in single-use cell processing technologies for upstream and downstream development. Experience in technology transfer activities is desirable, not mandatory.
- Experience in cell-based analytical assays is required (flow-cytometry, qPCR, are desired).
- Experience in using design-of-experiment methodologies for process optimisation is desirable (e.g. software tools JUMP, Design-Expert).
- Ability to manage and work effectively in a team. Be a team player.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with a strong focus on detail, takes initiative when required.
- Engineering experience in mechanical design or device development would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Quality Control and Quality Assurance issues is desirable.
- Excellent IT skills in MS Excel and other MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in scientific writing, keeps up to date with professional knowledge, expertise and best practice.
- Excellent written and oral communication in French and English.
- PhD preferably in Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or related field with 2 years of relevant industry experience.
- Bs in Biological sciences with knowledge in process and analytical development with 5+ years of experience in a related industry environment.