Job duties include:
Support Manufacturing Project Managers with the follow-up of UCART production at manufacturers: tracking of activities, compiling data and communicate daily and campaign summaries of the runs.
Contribute to organization of internal and regular follow-up meetings, defining agendas, compiling actions and updating planning summaries.
Contribute to Technology Transfer of cell production by attendance at manufacturer site for critical steps (Person-in-Plant) and link with Cellectis development teams to support successful implementation of process and analytics.
Perform the annual qualification of Cellectis’ equipment at the manufacturer site & related activities: report writing, protocol updates, new equipment testing.
Develop internal procedures and organisational tools for management of CMO activities
- License / Master degree with 1-year experience in cell therapy GMP manufacturing.
- Knowledge of GMP operational manufacturing in clean room environment.
- Knowledge of cell culture processes in a cell-therapy context.
- Knowledge of analytical methods related to cell therapy would be a plus.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Fluency in French and English.